I know, I know…it’s been awhile. This girl has been super busy but no worries, that doesn’t mean I stopped cooking. I will be back to posting starting with this awesome white bean and spinach dip I adapted from the Knorr website. It is ADDICTING! Here’s my take on it.
Hot White Bean & Spinach Dip
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 (16 oz) can cannelloni beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry OR 1/2 bag fresh spinach
- 8 oz Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2-3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1/2 cup Chobani Greek yogurt
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- Black pepper, to taste
- Suggested dippers: corn tortilla chips, carrots, celery
Process Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix, cannellini beans and cream cheese in food processor until smooth.
Add spinach (in batches) to the food processor and blend. Then add Parmesan cheese, greek yogurt, lemon juice, and black pepper and blend to combine.
Turn out into 1-quart microwave-safe casserole. Microwave at HIGH until heated through, about 2 minutes, stirring after each minute. Keep warm to serve with dippers.
I put this in my mini crockpot on low to keep warm after initially warming it in the microwave. I found the salt level a little high so next time I might add less Parmesan cheese. I think the recipe mix could be the culprit. All in all this is a great recipe and Chris can’t stop eating it, so it’s a win-win for me! Enjoy!