So as some of you may know, I started participating in a Foodie Pen Pals program started by Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean. Let me just tell you, this is an AWESOME thing! If you like food (and why wouldn’t you?), I recommend you try it. You send a package of food ($15 limit) out to your designated penpal by the 15th of every month and wait for your own goodies to arrive. What could be better than that? Check out Lindsay’s blog for more information and to join.
This month I was lucky enough to get a package from Sarah from Madison, WI. You can also catch her on Twitter, @sarahlearnsblog. THANK YOU SARAH! This package had a variety of goodies in it and everything is wonderful! She ‘themed’ my package with some great Trader Joe’s items since we don’t have one here in Albany (yet).
What I received:
- Variety of organic chocolates
- Packets of Justin’s chocolate hazelnut and almond butter
- Maple Mixed nuts (These were SO addicting!)
- Gentle Breeze Honey
- Trader Joe’s Speculoos Cookie Butter
- Trader Joe’s Harvest Grains blend
- Crofter’s Wild Blueberry spread
- Raspberry yogurt covered pretzels
- Rosemary Potter’s crackers
Thanks again to Sarah! 🙂